VACANCY @ FICSI
Department: FICSI- Food Processing Sector Skill Council
Job Title: Accounts Executive
Location: New Delhi
Qualification: B. Com / M. Com. from a recognized University/Institute.
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years with hands on experience of the latest Tally version.
Salary: As per company norms.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals
- Maintain and examine the records of government agencies
- Any other task assigned by the CEO/ Manager/ Senior manager from time to time
- Should be self-motivated and should be able to complete accounts related jobs within the given time frames
- Good Interpersonal Skills and Strong Liaison skills
- Research & Analytical Skills
- Good computing Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Willingness to travel at short notice
Last date to apply is 15th August, 2017. Interested candidates can forward their CVs to email@example.com